

Ross & Tybee
Jenna and Tybee
Paw Paw Don and TybeeMarch has gone by terribly fast! We have been very busy, so I guess that is why. The first part of the month, Clay worked in Kentucky while Tybee and I stayed in Gadsden to visit the fam. We loved, loved, loved being home and getting to see so much of grandparents, aunts, uncles, and friends!
Mom and Barbara went up with Tybee and I to look for a house in Lexington. Although we have not found our house yet...we seem to have a better idea of what the area is like and what we want. I can't wait to get back up there and find a house!
I got to spend lots of time with my dear brother, Lee while we were up. He was my designated Dr. Pepper getter :) I am glad that we got to spend time together. I have missed just hanging out with Lee and Landon. I also got to be Landon, and his roommate, Tyler's real estate agent! Landon will be starting classes in the fall at Alabama (roll tide!) and we went hard core apartment shopping! We saw lots and lots of nice apartments, and some nasty ones... but I am proud to say that Landon and Tyler made a good choice and I think they will be happy in their choice.
Oh-and Dad got another Harley...the same day he sold the one he had :) It is very nice and he is very pleased with it. He and Mom are going on an AWESOME trip out west this summer! I know they will have lots of fun, I am a little jealous.


No comments:
Post a Comment