We found a really neat resaurant to eat at here. I absoulutely can't remember the name of it though...oops! We ate outside and couldn't believe how great the weather was! It had to be in the mid 70's! In JUNE! Anyway, Tybee got tired of sitting in her car seat so she took turns sitting with her mommy and Bobbi during dinner. We had a very nice time.
Papa Dave talking to Tybee
This was the meal to end all meals! Clay had been saying that he wanted to make use of our new ovens and so I told he and David to cook Beef Wellington, Au Gratin Potatoes and Green Beans Almondine. Well, they did just that. They got busy looking up recipes and making grocery lists and pretty soon, we had a spread. Clay even made chocolate souflet for dessert. Who needs to go out to eat??? As always, everything was WONDERFUL! And I think that everyone had a good time cooking together!
Tybee, Barb, and I took a walk while the boys were preparing the food. As you can see, Tybee thinks she is in Hollywood. I never expected her to wear her accessories so well. But then again, she is my daughter so I am sure that it is because she knows the importance of them.We had a great time with Barb and Dave this weekend. It is always nice to have family come to visit!


No comments:
Post a Comment