Pea-you!
Hey, these aren't so bad!Well, we are eating big girl food now. We have been doing rice cereal for a while and I got the ok to start introducing fruits and veggies. So, we started with PEAS! We actually cooked and strained these ourselves and it took FOREVER, and I feel like we wasted a lot. I think we will make her food when she can eat it a little more chunky. Anyway, at first she looked at us like, "What are you doing to me?" I mean, her nostrils flared out and she was confused! Then I added a little milk to it and all was well. She likes peas now.
We moved on to bananas, mainly because I had one left and Clay gets mad because I always buy bananas and let them go bad. First taste, she wasn't sure about. So, like all the good mommies told me to, I added a little rice cereal and she ate it up! But then the next day I gave her some that we bought, and she turned her nose up at it! What's up with that? So, bought some more real nanners...she eats them! I don't know how she knows! She must have a very sensitive pallet ;)


No comments:
Post a Comment