Look at her posing for mamma! She is working on sitting up here. She just needs a little support, but she is working hard on doing it on her own.
Tybee eats her toes. It took her a while, but this girl is all about her feet in her mouth!
Tybee and NaNa playing. We were so glad that Mom, Dad and Landon came to visit and help! Most importantly, they brought Hank and Tag to us. They had been grandpuppies for 2 weeks!!! We missed them! It felt more like home when they got here.
Dad, mapping out the Harley-friendly route to new excursions
Tag likes when Landon plays with him :) Airplane!
These are our new birds, aren't they pretty??? Pretty scary-right? Hank and Tag HATE them. I feel that they are gross and scary. Sidenote: That tree is in our backyard and I love it.
Resting after antiquing. Mom, Tybee and I went to a local antique show while the guys were working. We kind of had a hard time finding it but were glad we did...we saw some of the most BEAUTIFUL barns and pastures and fences...well, farms. In other words, we found the part of Lexington that makes you think...now I know I'm in Kentucky. Absolutely beautiful. We saw lots of neat things at the antique show, but we didn't buy anything. We also saw the coolest tree ever-looked just like a fern, but it was a fern tree. No idea what it was. Landon's droid said it was a mimosa...I think. I don't think that is really what it was though. Droid doesn't know.
Tybee loves playing on her exersaucer! She will pull or spin or push something and then straiten her body out and just SQUEAL! Then she looks around to find me and see if I noticed.
No comments:
Post a Comment