Monday, August 9, 2010

Lions and Tigers and Bears, OH MY!

Our next adventure took place at the Cincinnati Zoo. It is still weird to me that I am only an hour and a half from Ohio, but it is true. Cincinnati is SO big! From what we saw, it looks like a really cool city too. We will be going back for more I hope!
Saturday was lovely. Low humidity and not too too hot (unlike our dearest Alabama). So, I suppose this is one of the perks. Tybee really enjoyed strolling around and looking at the animals. She really looked at them too! We had a nice time and plan to do it again! Enjoy!
Oh, and news to use: Little girls in Ohio don't wear hairbows- IT'S CRAZY! Have you ever heard of such? I made a point to look for bows and saw NONE! Not one! Tybee was the only little girl with a bow! Wild!
Cincinnati skyline

Bengal's stadium, we also passed the Red's stadium but the picture was mostly of the inside of the car, so I refrained....
Juice in the car, good stuff.

Geoff the Giraffe

Ollie the Otter

she was tired

he was tired

look, it's a silly goose!

Daddy and Tybee looking at the Polar Bear

He was very nice, and don't you think his hair was so pretty?

Tybee and the Manatee, he was eating lettuce.

My favorite, Liberty the Lion.
(go big red)
Clay's favorite, Jomo


Tybee's favorite was the elephant, she talked to them.

pee pie!

She is pooped :)

We had fun!

Tybee and Daddy looking for something fun to do...

I don't think they like each other, it's sad really.

No comments:

Post a Comment