Monday, February 21, 2011

Natural Bridge take 2

This weekend while Mom, Dad and Lee were here we went to the Natural Bridge State Park. You may remember me talking about us going before last summer. We really liked it and I figured that I owed Lee one for Fort Not-a-Fort (see older post). Tybee once again was a trooper. She likes being outside a lot, I think we are going to have a fun spring and summer :) Enjoy...There are pics from mine and Mom's camera, so lots in other words.

Ready to get going!

Mom and Dad in a tight squeeze

Tybee walking with her NaNa

Skylift

Grandad carried Tybee for a while



Tybee and I with the Natural Bridge in the background

Dad and Lee enjoying the view

Going down in the Devil's Gulch, really steep!

needle's eye

More stairs, thank goodness they were there!

going down

lots of stairs

Tybee decided to stop and take a juice break in the middle of the road. We still have a lot to teach her.

Tybee is very serious about her hiking.

Everyone (but Mom) under the Natural Bridge

Dad

We walked over to that rock to look back at the Natural Bridge we were on top of it while taking this picture.

Tybee with NaNa and Grandad

Grandad and Tybee


The Natural Bridge

Me and T


Dad and Lee

Happy Family :)
Tybee saying, "give me my juice!"

on the trail

Devil's Gulch again

Mom and Dad


We had a nice time and a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment