Monday, June 6, 2011

Beep Beep!

That's the sound of me tooting my own horn, friends!

As some of you may already know, I have been working on my "couponing" skills for some time now. Thanks to fantastic and generous friends (mostly from The Little Gym) I accumulated enough coupons to get a super-fantastic-call-home-and-tell-your-Mamma-deal.

My goal is to be able to continue to get deals like this to donate to those in need. So- if you would like to help me help others...send me some coupons :)

And the moment you have all been waiting for:


5 Gillette Body Washes (regular price $4.49)

3 Gillette Deodorants (regular price $4.99)

1 Gillette Fusion Power Razor (sale price:$9.89, regular around $12)


I paid: $1.53


I know, cue the streamers...right?

It is such an awesome feeling! I am fired up about getting some more awesome deals!!! Wish me luck!

FYI: Any of you can get the Gillette Fusion Power Razor for $.89 this week at Walgreens if you just clip the $4.00 coupon from this Sunday's paper...happy couponing!


One more side note- I want to start sending my expired coupons overseas to our troops whose families are stationed there. They can use coupons overseas after their expiration date. If you know anyone who already does this, can you point me their way???

No comments:

Post a Comment