Wednesday, July 20, 2011

The Growing Belly

Ok, here it is! The update from 9 to 34 weeks. I did a poor job of keeping up with it for a little while, so I am missing a few pics. I have gotten the past 2 weeks though and I am going to do my best to make sure to get each week until the end. We are getting really excited to meet Miss Amelia and bring her home. Tybee, not so much. I asked her yesterday if she knew where Amelia was and she pointed at my belly. Then I asked her if she was ready for Amelia to come live with us and be her sister and she said, "no, No...No Mommy." So we shall see how that goes. She really does like babies a lot and I am really not that worried about it. I think it will be an adjustment, but nothing we can't figure out :) Enjoy the crazy growth of this belly of mine!


9 weeks



10 weeks


14 weeks



15 weeks


16 weeks


17 weeks



18 weeks


19 weeks


20 weeks


21 weeks


22 weeks


24 weeks


25 weeks


29 weeks


33 weeks


34 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment