Warning: this is a long one!
I have not been doing a fantastic job of keeping up with the blog, but here are a few highlights of this fun summer so far!

Any cleaver names for
Tybee on this one?
Tybee has loved spending time with her friends this summer- although she refused to take part in this picture.

Swimming with the girls

So cute :)

Ice cream at the Windy Corner Market

Uncle Landon had a very specific job while he was visiting- jump and throw. She is a fan of the horseplay.

Clay and
Ryleigh in an intense
ladder ball match
Tybee made the most of her "bubble table"

In the zone, learning how to play.

Back to bubbles, much more fun...wonder what she's thinking here?
Tybee and Landon doing what they do best :)
This was right before he got kicked repeatedly in the nose. I am pretty sure he deserved it after all of the times I have been hit in the nose by him.

Walking by the pool with
Nanee
The
beginning of the end...
Tybee was "that kid" during family picture time. Nothing would make her happy and she was just rude. Sorry cousins!


They all did so good, and then there was
Tybee.
Apparently this is my payback though, Mom said I used to do the same thing.

A dip in the pool from Grandad

Learning about the color red. We made pretty apple trees!

Good little artists :)

Sweet and Happy Babies!
Hope you are enjoying your summer as much as we are!
No comments:
Post a Comment