Saturday, March 31, 2012

The Brothers

I was so glad that both of my brothers (and girlfriends) were able to come visit us at the same time!!!  I miss seeing them and it is usually separately or in large groups that we are able to spend any time together.  I was so glad that they got to come spend time with us, but especially Tybee and Amelia.  Tybee talked about their upcoming visit for a full week before they got here and learned the first letter of everyone's name.  She LOVES to have company!!!  We ventured out to the next distillery on our list, Wild Turkey.  It was a really good tour- better than I expected really.  We weren't sure how the girls would hold out, being that each of them were due for a nap when we arrived, but they were perfect! 


The whole gang- Lee, showing off his usual pose.



Tybee liked swinging on the porch with Lee and Rachel.  I think we definitely need a porch swing.

This face is why I dreaded a meltdown during the tour...

the mash

Landon and Paige, posing with the barrel.

This was the only one I got with me in it- Moo's little face is blurry :(

It was nice and cool in the warehouse.  I would have liked to stay in there, but the smell is so strong.

We were so happy that everyone took the time to make the long drive to see us and look forward to more brother visits :)

No comments:

Post a Comment