Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Oh the things you can do, if only you try...

She pushed herself over the dog and put her face right on the flower. Every time I put her back she would go right back to the same position.

She is talking to her flower. They have great conversations.

This is right after she rolled over from her tummy to her back...she was not happy that I went to get the camera instead of turning her back over.


Tybee also enjoys watching movies now :). I got her Green Eggs and Ham for Valentines Day and I turned it on just to see if she would pay any attention to it and she watched a whole story!


As you can see, Tag also likes to watch movies.




Tybee on Valentines day...cold outside


Enjoying mommy/tummy time






Tybee is doing so many wonderful things lately! We have been laying her on her tummy for a while, but she never really did anything but put her face on the floor. I always felt bad just letting her lay there, face down. Even when we first brought her home, she has always held her head up off your shoulder, but now she has taken it to another level. She LOVES tummy time! She will talk and talk to her toys and hold her head up and look at herself in the mirror and laugh. I am having so much fun! She has even rolled over from her tummy to her back a couple of times, which I of course think is an outstanding accomplishment. She may be an Olympian one day :). She also has a favorite toy... her flower rattle. The other day she was down for a
nap and I thought I heard her so I peaked in. She was smiling as big as she could at her flower rattle with her sweet little sleepy eyes... so cute! I can't wait until she starts reaching for things!

No comments:

Post a Comment