This weekend we made the journey home (finally)!
Tybee did a great job traveling! We were very proud of her! We were able to stop to visit Carrie Beth, Lee, and Curt on the way up and Amber, Christian, and Ben on the way back down, so that offered us excellent opportunities to eat and visit! I would like to
apologize to all of the people who held
Tybee that I didn't get a picture of...Jenna, Landon, Paw Paw Don, Mom, Dad, the list goes on! I have got to get better about my picture taking! I don't even have a good picture of the three of us! Anyway, as we looked back at these pictures we were reminded of how blessed we are to have such wonderful family and friends who we love and care about so much. We had a wonderful visit thanks to our moms who invited everyone into their homes to come to meet
Tybee, we appreciate you Mom and Barb! Hopefully it won't be too long until the next visit.

We were so glad to get to see Amber and Aaron's new shop for their
business, South Central Signs of Alabama. They are doing a great job!
Tybee and her grandparents
MeeMaw got to meet
Tybee finally. Next time we will make better plans so that we can stay and visit longer!

Page and
Tybee.jpg)
Madison and I...can't believe she's 10!
Tybee and her new buddy Anna Kate (super happy baby
fyi...), sorry I cut your head off Heather!

Cousins Kim and Robyn

Cutie pies Corbin and Langley meet
Tybee for the first time...
Tybee looks really sweet here huh?

Little Bear also got to meet
Tybee, he was sad in this picture because Mom wouldn't let him in.

Uncle Lee holding
Tybee for the first time! She was finally big enough that he wasn't worried to hold her. She loved him and fell asleep :)

Paw Paw Carver and
Tybee had a nice visit.
Tybee thought Maw Maw Carver was very comfortable. She fell asleep almost as soon as she got in her lap!
Tybee with her personal stylist and Auntie, Katie.
Kaci,
Koti, and
Tybee.
Koti LOVED
Tybee! It was like her own baby alive doll!

Maw Maw Carolyn with
Tybee and
Koti her two great
granddaughters.
No comments:
Post a Comment