Wednesday, October 6, 2010

"Hey Tag" means...."Hey (Mommy, Fish, Hank, Kitty Cat...)

Unfortunately, we didn't get to go to the World Equestrian Games...boo! It was so cold, windy, and drizzly on Sunday, and there weren't ground passes on Saturday. So, we went for a more weather friendly option, the aquarium. Glad we did!
This is Tybee pointing and saying "Hey Tag" to the fish. Everything is Hey Tag. I am "Hey Tag!" Poor Hank is "Hey Tag". The first thing she does when we go down the stairs in the morning is look for Tag so that she can wave and say "Hey Tag" to him. The sad thing is, he has no interest in her. Clay thinks he secretly likes her... I don't see it. I think he is very jealous. As soon as we sit down after she has gone to bed Tag is right there between us begging for attention. Silly dog!

Waving at the fish (and Daddy). She is a big talker and very social. She has her own kind of language. The main word is goidy goidy goidy. It is very funny because she is serious about it. Clay usually takes her from the tub when she is all cute and snuggly and she whispers her language to him on the changing table. It is just too much sometimes... I mean, does it get better??? So much love for that sweetie pie!

Besides all of the chatting, another biggie happened recently- Tybee took her first steps! She is not technically walking, but she will take 2-3 steps without holding on to anything. She is very brave! I am so proud of our big girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment