Monday, December 13, 2010

Hank, I don't think we're in Alabama anymore...

Let it snow! This is our first big Kentucky snow- and it didn't disappoint! It snowed here over Thanksgiving, but we were gone! So finally we got to play!

This is a little premature, but here is the end of our snowman...I saw that he was leaning so I thought I had better go out and take a picture- he fell at the exact moment that I snapped the shot! Look- his head isn't even smashed yet! Now that's good timing :)

This is what I was cleaning up just before the snowman fell...
I was trying to hurry because Hank and Tag were freezing and I was looking for something for the snowman's eyes, nose, and mouth. The back of my sleeve hit the hot sauce and well, you see the rest... Loads of fun to clean up by the way.

Our first snowman!

Clay and I worked very hard while Tybee was taking a nap to build him and we brought her out for pictures when she woke up.

Ok, this was our actual first snow that stuck- December 1st

She liked it. She was funny when we went back inside. I guess her hands were thawing out and you know that funny feeling. Well, she didn't like it- she cried and cried. I had to warm her hands up in the sink and then she was fine.

Looking for the perfect tree...

Tybee and her Daddy in her princess tent, she was handing him her stuffed animals and he was letting them all kiss her.

This is the snow that collected at our back door on Sunday night...almost all the snow had melted over the weekend and when we got back it started up again! We drove through LOTS of snow on the way back from Alabama. Looks like we have some new things to get used to...

No comments:

Post a Comment