Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Back to the Books...

After my post yesterday I had a few people to ask about the books. Basically, I can do anything you want me to. So far, I have done a book for Curt and Tybee for their 1 year old birthday's. I wrote a story about them and their dog and the events leading up to thier birthday parties. I illustrated the books using pictures that I cut out and added to other pieces of furniture, etc to set the scene. There is lots of flexibility becaue I will write the story for you.
The only thing I need from the book receiver is pictures (which can be e-mailed for me to print or you can mail) and a little bit of info to go on about the person the book is about. Once I write the story, I will let you edit it to take out or add things you think would work better. These make really great, meaningful gifts and they are a wonderful keepsake. I think they would even work well for seniors or engaged couples.
I am still trying to decide exactly how much to charge, so give me a little time on that... Anyway, I hope this answers some of the questions about exactly what this little book is and I hope I can make one for someone special you know!
Here are a few pictures from Curt and Tybee's (again) books:








1 comment:

Maggie Elizabeth said...

LOVE IT!! Now I need to decide what I want it to be about!! I would LOVE to do one for Natalie about the birth of Carver!! How in the would would I sneak that in?? lol I hope she doesn't read this. HAHAHA

Post a Comment