I have had my eyes peeled for some cute second hand furniture for Tybee's big girl room. I saw the store The Cozy Nest on facebook and they have such good deals! As soon as I saw these pieces I was on the phone with Mom to check them out for me. They are located in Downtown Attalla on 4th Street if you are interested (Alabama people). Luckily, Mom was impressed with the quality of the furniture and we are two steps closer to putting together a big girl room! They are a really light purple, which I think I am ok with (haven't seen them in person yet). We may decide to paint them once we get them here, but either way I like the shape of these pieces and I think they have character. Check out The Cozy Nest, you won't be disappointed!


No comments:
Post a Comment