The main motivation of this post is to kick start my fight against cabin fever. I am just not used to this cold weather and the lack of outside activities because of it. Thankfully, my dearest husband and mother decided to purchase FANTASTIC Christmas presents for me that I may tackle this problem.
soon, I shall paint like Bob Ross....
while speaking to you in espanol...
I am excited about this mostly because Clay has a bigger load than usual this semester with his masters classes and I will have something to do in the evenings while he studies.
Also, on my horizon is to finish Tybee's Birthday book. I did one of these for Curt, my friend Carrie Beth's little boy for his 1st Birthday and decided to do one for Tybee too. I would LOVE-LOVE-LOVE to start doing these for people for a little pocket change...so if you are interested or know anyone, let me know. I really enjoy making something original and meaningful out of our memories, so this is right up my ally. Here are just a few of the pages from Tybee's so far.
1 comment:
Looks like you a coping with cabin fever pretty well!! I WANT WANT one of those BOOKS! They are so so so cute!!! Tybee is getting so big and she is a big doll!!
Post a Comment