Wednesday, May 11, 2011

A Zooper Mother's Day

We had a last minute change of plans on Mother's Day when Tybee's runny nose was just too much to send her to the church nursery. I never want her to be "that kid" or to be "that mom"... So, we took off to the Zoo! Not before I must mention that I received lovely charms for my pandora bracelet from not only Tybee, but also her unborn sister, Amelia (already so thoughtful). We were excited about this zoo trip because Tybee knows a lot of her animals and can make most of their sounds. We had a really good time and it was a fun way to spend the day.

Tybee got a little nap in before her big zoo trip.


She is showing me the elephants. They were the first animal we saw and she held her mouth open a good part of the time she looked at them :)


Fitting for the day, a baby giraffe and her mommy. I think these may have been Tybee's favorite. She didn't want to stop looking at them. She would point at the animals and say "No, No!" I guess that is the natural response to animals since we say that a lot to Hank and Tag...


Tybee and Daddy looking at the giraffes



JOMO...our favorite from the last time we went :) He was staring right at Tybee... it kind of made me nervous. He is one cool dude though. Tybee liked saying his name.


"no, pictures...must look at Jomo"


Tybee also told the "Zebee" no.


I can't end this post without mentioning how greatful I am to be a Mommy. I can't imagine anything else that would make me happier. I truely, truely enjoy the wonderful time I get to spend with my sweet baby girl and am truely blessed. But I must give credit where credit is due...I wouldn't be where I am without the guidance and love that my own Mom has always given me. I am so thankful that the Good Lord sent me to her, and Tybee to me. Love, Love to all the mommies!

No comments:

Post a Comment