I had so much fun this Halloween!!! WE had so much fun! It was nice to really be able to participate this year. Tybee LOVED her sheepy costume and Amelia was very snugly and warm in her moo cow suit. We stretched Halloween out all weekend- enjoy the pictures!
Ready to go to The Little Gym Halloween Party
This picture is such a good explanation of their personalities...
Amelia was a sleepy little cow, and not at all bothered by the chaos surrounding her.
Our buddy, the duck.
These two just about fell asleep with Mrs. Jennifer rocking them.
One of our "berry" good friends
Yet another party Amelia slept through...
Pumpkin carving time!!!
Mommy, Amelia, Tybee, and Daddy
Super cute cupcakes I made, thanks pinterest.
Ready to finally get to go say "Trick or Treat". We practiced all day!
Moo was very well behaved in her swing while Daddy handed out candy to the trick or treators.
And yes, I busted out the chicken suit again... My old students should remember this well :)
To keep Tybee from having a hysterical meltdown because we want her to pose for a picture, we had her say "baaa". She really got in to it!
My big girl trick or treating- SHE LOVED IT!
I would say, "remember to say trick or treat!" They would open the door and she would say, "hey".
She said thank you to most people and Happy Halloween to some. The cutest is when she started saying, "Bye Y'all!" She is her mamma's baby.
Trick or Treating from Daddy :)
And time to go home!
I had so much fun this year and it makes me so excited looking forward to next year when Amelia can come with us! She should be walking or close to it by then! I can't wait! Hope you all had a HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment