Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Kissy-Sissy

I can't tell you how thankful that I am that these two girls love each other as much as they do.  It's not even just love- they love and like each other.  You always wonder, you know?  Will they get along?  Will they appreciate that they have a BEST FRIEND right here under the same roof?  So far, they really do get along.  We have our moments of selfishness, or the need to feel like they are Mommy or Daddy's only baby- but all in all they seem to feel the love.  We love to watch it.  We love to hear it.  Clay and I will give each other that look, like "don't let them know we are listening, but listen" look.  And it is so cute.  Their little language and the way they understand each other just because Amelia has never known a waking moment without her sister near.  I love what this relationship is blossoming into. 

The Kissy-Sissy


No comments:

Post a Comment