Friday, March 18, 2011

It's a.......

GIRL!!!!
My goodness what a complicated process this was... It all started when I got EXTREMELY impatient and talked Clay into going to find out what the baby was early. After I finally talked him into it and we were so excited and we finally got there and were looking at the sweet little big-footed baby, the sonographer said "IT'S A GIRL!"
Don't worry, this story doesn't end there...she was moving around looking for a better "girl" picture and said, "hmm, wait a minute...." Then we were back to It's an IT! Apparently, something was were it was not supposed to be and the sweet little thing looked like a boy for a little while. So, at this point we have a picture that says, "IT'S A GIRL!" and one that says, "IT'S A BOY!"
So, I get up and move around to get the baby in a better position, lay back down, and guess what? Back to girl again! Needless to say, she asked me to come back again...
We went back today and not 2 minutes after we started we got the picture we needed to be sure that it is in fact... A GIRL!
LORD HAVE MERCY!!!!
We are so excited about welcoming another sweet little girl into our family! Clay Morton is going to be RUINED! And outnumbered :) We are very thankful and excited! And apparently this is story is the price I pay for my impatience!

1 comment:

Maggie Elizabeth said...

Congratulations!! I know that you would have loved either one but 2 girls.......how fun and look at all the clothes you already have!!

Post a Comment