Monday, March 14, 2011

Working Weekend!

Clay and David tackled a serious backyard project this weekend, and boy am I happy about it! The beginnings of our raised-bed trellis are in the works! We wanted to add something for some greenery that would give us a little more privacy on our patio, as well as block the evening sun. We sent the boys to Lowe's and they came back with a project that fit the bill! All the credit goes to David on this one for the idea- gracias Father-in-law. I am really excited about it! They have completed the bed, we just have to do the trellis part now. Then comes the planting, etc. I will post finished product pictures later (sooner than later, I hope). We had a fun and productive weekend! Glad Barbara and David got to come!
Everyone busy working- even Barb!

Clay isn't posing- he always looks that good when he works ;)

Tybee with her Bobbi and Papa Dave- she was so sad when they left.


Tybee walked the whole time she was in the yard, in and out of the playhouse, on the patio, around the yard. She had to find things to take to her house.

Throwing mud

Tybee liked playing with the dirt
She kept her dirt in her bucket and clapped her hands- she was happy to help with the work.

Clay built us this lovely pizza- it was equally delicious! We had an Italian feast!
Hank was so tired from all of the yard work.

No comments:

Post a Comment