Monday, March 7, 2011

Goodbye Facebook!

That's right- I'm doing it, giving up Facebook for Lent. I have given something up just about every year since high school and it always seems to be something food related. Since I am prego, I decided to continue to eat all things and give up the time I usually spend on facebook. I think it is a significant sacrifice because I am so used to checking facebook every time I get online. I am actually a little excited and relieved about it. I really like facebook for the simple fact that I can keep up with the people I care about who are far away. But lets face it...WAY too much time is spent on Facebook that could be well spent doing something else. I am still going to keep up with the blog to keep up with our little family scrapbook and keep me on top of my picture organization. I will be able to share my blog post on Facebook because I won't have to log in to do so. So, if you usually comment on facebook when I post, just do it on here instead! Fantastic! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment