We LOVE Valentine's Day! As soon as February is here, I whip out my Valentine hand towels and start getting festive. I know some people have a problem with this day, saying they don't "need" someone to tell them when to love somebody...but isn't it nice to plan something a little more special for someone-even if it isn't your loverboy or lovergirl ;). Kids love Valentine's Day. I love kids. It's a great day. Here's how we enjoyed it this year :)
CUPCAKES! And yes, that is marker on Tybee's face.
Millie LOVES Minnie
Tybee LOVES the excersaucer.
Millie LOVES her baby.
Tybee working on her Valentines for her buddies.
The spread for our little Valentine's get together for the buddies.
She LOVED her cookies.
She LOVED dumping out the crayons.
We LOVED her pigtails.
This one is just LOVELY.
Wonderful Valentines from the buddies.
Thanks to pinterest for all of my decorating ideas :) What did we do without it?
Conversation hearts are so cute and festive, but y'all- they taste bad! Don't they??? I used to tear them up when I was little. I ate one yesterday and I though, well ew, that is not good. Tybee, on the other hand, would eat every single one if I would let her.
Roses from the hubs. Gracias, my Valentine.
Pipe cleaner rings Tybee gave her buddies. My mom told me about these. The Girl Scouts representative shared these with her students and I thought they were so cute! I made them smaller because they were for toddlers and I didn't know if I would have enough pipe cleaners, but they turned out super cute! You can also find the instructions for these on Pinterest. Yes, I may have a problem.
Tybee's Valentine's Day art
Miss Amelia with some of her Valentine's Day goodies.
I LOVE her.
I think if anything Valentine's Day is a good reason to do something sweet for someone. It's nice to let other people know you care about them-even if it's Hallmark that tells you to.
No comments:
Post a Comment