Wednesday, February 15, 2012

PEAS!

Well, it's about that time- Miss Amelia is eating her peas!  I think her first time eating a veggie went quite well.  She ate several bites without any trouble, but then started gagging and acting like she was choking.  This all ended in tears.  I decided that the first few bites were fine and just let it be.  She does ok with them now, but still looks at me funny when I give them to her.  It is hard remembering all the little details of how we did all of this with Tybee.  I looked back as a refresher at some of our little books and blogs.  Miss Millie Moo is growing TOO FAST!  She has to be one of the sweetest babies of all time-ever.  I just can't imagine a happier child.  She is very nice and has a calm and happy nature.  She is also very accepting.  I think she is shaping up to be a good little lady and we are a blessed family to have her in our lives.

Daddy- why you let Mamma cook?

Shew- this is not rice cereal...is it?
Of course, Tybee had to get in on the action.  She likes to help, and to tell people about her sister.  We were at Hobby Lobby the other day and she told the fabric lady, "I'm Tybee, this Mommy, this Millie.  She eats Mommy milk, rice cereal.  I eat cereal too!"  Tybee, much like her Mommy does not seem to meet strangers.  I am proud of both of my girls and very thankful for these wonderful memories we are making!

1 comment:

Gary Barnes said...

That last picture of Millie looks about like me when I eat peas! It should be your FB profile picture, lol!

Post a Comment