Those of you who see Tybee on a regular basis may have notice her gradual increase in straggly hairness. I really didn't know what to do. I mean, I brush the girl's hair before we go places. Even then, after wetting her hair and brushing it we could not contain the messiness. I decided to trim things up a bit. She had these two long pieces behind both ears that were a good 2 inches longer than the hair in the middle of her head. So, unlike most who deal with the "mullet dilemma", I had more of a "Kate Gosselin dilemma". Scary, right?
Here is a picture from a day or two before the trim- messy style (yogurt nose and all).
And- TA DA! Cleaner, right? I tried not to cut too much, I want it to grow out. I am hoping her trim encourages growth... My hair grows SO slow! I am assuming that is what we are up against here as well. It is definitely curling up a little more at the ends than it used to.
You may ask, "why are their no pictures of the actual haircut?" Well, friends, that is because I did it by myself (without permission from Daddy). The picture of Millie above is how this made Daddy feel. Sorry, Clay.
No comments:
Post a Comment