Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Daddy Clay

As you may have noticed, we love every kind of party, holiday, or excuse to celebrate- so we got crafty for Father's Day.
 The girls and I painted this sign for their "Best Daddy"
I asked Tybee some questions about Clay, her responses were pretty cute:
 I like Daddy's belt and I like Daddy's shirt.
Daddy's favorite drink is Lemonade.
Daddy's favorite food is sandwich.
Daddy's favorite TV show is Fresh Beat Band.
Daddy likes to play with the ball.
Daddy's favorite dessert is watermelon.
Daddy's favorite place to go is the arboretum.
Daddy's favorite color is red.
Daddy's favorite thing to say is, "I love Tybee, I love Millie."
I have to say, I have no complaints about Daddy Clay.  He loves his girls and they love him.  He is a hard worker for our family and puts his best effort into everything he does.  I love and appreciate him for being a good man, Daddy, and a good example for our baby girls.  Love, love Daddy Clay.

No comments:

Post a Comment