Tybee is finishing up her first week of dance camp today. This has been such a sweet experience. This was Tybee's first dance class, and her first class to participate in without me joining her. She was so cute the first class. She would turn around and look at me and say, "I like it!" All the little girls and tutus were just so sweet!
Of course now at the end of the camp I can't even imagine how many times I have said, "pay attention", "turn around", "go back and sit down", or "listen to your teacher." It is a work in progress for sure, but I think we will try dance again!
Picking her flowers and telling what color she picked.
Millie likes to watch her sister, but she thinks people should pay attention to her too.
So sweet!
tapping their sticks
The choo choo might be my favorite...
The end, giving kisses using "dance manners"
Loved it!
No comments:
Post a Comment