Thursday, July 5, 2012

Ten, Ten, and a Cute Little Grin

Amelia was 10 months old on the 16th, so this is a bit late.
Still, she is just the sweetest think I have ever known, but has learned to protest a little more about things she does/doesn't want.
She has a big problem with me not holding her...ugh.  We seemed to get over it a little more quickly with Tybee.  She absolutely wigs out if someone else takes her and I am in the room.  If I leave, life is good.  She is fine with Daddy to hold her as well.  I am hoping this phase passes quickly, for her sake and mine.
More and more we are recognizing certain sounds to mean things.  We think we got a "thank you" this past weekend.
She loves to clap her hands and say, "yea!"
She likes to dance when she hears music- she does her own little version of the sprinkler.
She loves to be read to.
Peek-a-boo is a favorite around here as well. 
She is cruising on the furniture now instead of pulling up and dropping down to crawl where she wants to go.  She did officially let go and take a step or two toward her Daddy the other day, which he counts as her first steps.  I, on the other hand feel that first steps should be less encouraged, or to her Mamma.
 I couldn't resist adding this picture...that look Tybee is giving her!


This sweet little thing has made me a happy Mamma every day.  I love her more than the stars in the sky.  So thankful for the wonderful blessings in our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment