We have had a very nice summer thus far. It is always nice to get with the buddies for some fun. Tybee loves her friends, the mommies don't mind each other either ;) I am very grateful to have a group of friends with similar interests that care about my girls.
We all play nice together and I love it.
Another one of my pinterest recipe adventures!
It was REALLY good. Clay says it is one of his most favorite "sweet things" he has had.
I count it more of a breakfast food though. It was a winner though, I have to say.
Tybee thought we were at her buddy's birthday party because we brought her a present...
I didn't have the heart to tell her she missed the party when we went out of town. She was happy that we had a present and cake (blueberry loaf).
When we got home she said, "We didn't sing Happy Birthday! We forgot to blow out the candles!"
So, sorry Heidi...Tybee thinks you need some help on throwing a birthday party ;).
Amelia loves the big girls. She watches every move her sister makes. I wish I could press pause.
No comments:
Post a Comment