Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Mother-Daughter Campout

We were lucky enough to be invited to a Mother-Daughter campout last weekend and I am SO glad we got to be a part of it!  I wasn't sure how Miss Tybee would do with the overnight aspect of it, but what a trooper she was!  In fact, all of the little ladies did GREAT!  We definitely enjoyed some tasty treats and good company!  It was our first time to meet several of the Mommies and daughters, but it was really easy and nice.  The girls all played really well together and it was a wonderful and unique experience for us all.  I am very thankful to have such outgoing and caring friends!
Miss Tybee, my flower child.

The whole group!
The VERY talented Melanie Mauer took these first few pictures, and I couldn't be more grateful to have them!

Our tent and our buddy's getting ready for lights out.
 
The girls did a lot of snacking while the Mommies organized and set up.


 It was a lovely place to camp!
What am I going to do with her?

Cheese!




Savoring the S'mores
 

Seriously, eating it with her eyes closed...


And there she goes, the girl doesn't meet a stranger...

We had a great time and can't wait to go camping again!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment