Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Picking a Pumpkin

We had every intention of heading to the pumpkin patch this past weekend, but not when we ended up going.. I had the cutest little outfit for them to wear, I had planned all sorts of pictures I would take...hahaha says this spur of the moment trip!  We went ahead and knocked out the pumpkin patch Saturday morning after breakfast, the girls both had full bellies and were in a good mood, so it just made sense.  I was ok, since we had a camera and I suppose I have begun to cope with the fact that they did not have their most precious pumpkin outfits on since it was a pretty windy day and they would have had to wear jackets anyway.  It was a good trip, but we did wait a little late this year.  We settled on some smaller pumpkins than we usually buy, but I think since Tybee will be helping more this year that we will be glad for the small size.  We have 6 pumpkins to tackle soon- Hank and Tag would be very upset if they weren't represented on Halloween!
Moo and Me

Tybee really liked the big spiders this year, she used to think they were "carry"

Tybee was ready to throw in the towel when the wind started blowing on top of the hill...it did get cold.

We finally picked the perfect ones!  Look at all our little pumpkins..
And the bak baks- Amelia really enjoyed these.  She is getting really good at her animal sounds and she mastered the "bak bak" after the trip to the pumpkin patch.  All-in-all it was a good day!  Now we just have to get them looking good for next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment