Monday, September 29, 2014

Trying our hand at Tennis...

Tybee got the great opportunity to take a few tennis lessons to see how she liked it!  I have been feeling like it was about time to really start working on getting the hand-eye a little more smooth, and what better way to practice than TENNIS!?  She was way more excited than I thought she would be about the lesson.  I pulled up a you tube video of a little girl who was a really good tennis player and as soon as she watched it, she was hooked.  She watched a good majority of an olympic match with Venus and Serrina Williams!  Who knew??  Anyway- how cute is she in these??? Her sweet little piggies- and her "fast shoes".  Those shoes have to be the most fun shoe shopping experience we have had yet!  She was SO cute running around in the store trying to determine which pair made her the fastest and weighing those results with color choices.  It was very fun.

 
The littles playing on the sidelines while big sisiters work on their skills...

She did SUCH a good job!  She was making sure that I was watching her too!  She asked me before we went in if I was going to be watching her the whole time because she was going to do a really good job.  I was so proud of her and that she liked it so much.  I think tennis may be something we stick with for a little while, at least with our family!  I get excited to think about being able to take her with us and play together some day.  We are all very happy with this fun new activity!

No comments:

Post a Comment