Sunday, January 22, 2012

The Girls

I just have to take a moment to say how very in love I am with my two girls.  Sometimes I stop and I kind of look at myself doing the dishes and washing clothes and then I look at these two little people we made.  Like, real little PEOPLE.  And they are beautiful and wonderful and they smell good and they make my heart happy.  Don't get me wrong, they are also cranky and rude and they make bad smells, but oh...I just love them.  I hope they know that when they are teenagers.  I hope they wander back to these posts and think..."hmm, Mom does love us even though she is crazy."  I am so excited for all of the things we, as girls, have to look forward to.  I am certainly in no hurry to get there, there being pedicures and prom dresses and boyfriend talks- but I am excited that we will one day be there.  It kind of hurts to think about it too...  Tybee made me think of this today as we sat down at our table to eat and she casually folded her hands in one another and leaned her elbows on the table and said, "so...here we are..."  Lord!  It is happening too fast!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment