Monday, January 2, 2012

Oh Christmas Card, Oh Christmas Card...

We seemed to have a hard time finding the time to take our Christmas card picture this year.  Our intention was to have someone take it over the weekend everyone was here for Tybee's birthday.  Things were busy, and needless to say, it didn't happen.  So, after I went and got all of my hair chopped off, we found the time.  Why I do this to myself, I may never know.  Here is a rundown from our Christmas card self-shot photo shoot.
May I also note that we did not get the memo that the Christmas-card-bar had been raised this year...  We got some REALLY nice and BEAUTIFUL cards.  I was so excited to go to the mailbox each day.  Well done, my friends, well done.

 A little too far right...
Still too far, and NO, TAG!
 Ok, lined up better.  Tybee, stop petting Tag and Amelia, look at the camera!
 That's it- No more dogs...
 But we have to have the dogs, they are part of the family.
This one looks ok...
 Ok, seriously...that's it, we're done.
Merry Christmas Everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment