Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Tybee's 2nd Birthday Party, Snowman Style

I am probably going WAY overboard with pictures- but it was such a fun little party I couldn't choose just a few!  I hope you enjoy, and thanks to all the "buddies" who came and made it a great party!!!
Tybee is so lucky to have such a talented grandmother!  NaNee made this cake!


Tybee's Bobbi made the cookies!
I made some snowman ornaments to go along with the party decor- it is hard to hide Christmas from a December birthday party.
Lovely Poinsettias from Papa Dave




The little birthday snowgirl
Daddy did a good job keeping with the theme on the food!
There absolutely wouldn't have been any food at the party if it weren't for Clay, Mom, and Barbara!  Thank you for all of your help!!!

The buddies arrived and got busy eating and coloring.

Tybee found it necessary to eat only the black frosting off of her cookies...



Happy Birthday to Tybee!!!


I love this picture because they all look like little adults standing around talking at a party.
Grandy made sure she ate plenty of her cake!


Barb did a good job taking care of little sister during the festivities.
PRESENTS!!!
It was a group affair, all of the buddies helped!



Excited about shaking her shakers!
Sweet family :)



We need to make some more boy friends, this poor little dude was outnumbered!
Taking in the moment...


Now this is true tambourine playing!


These two cutie pies have the same birthday!!!
And the Big brother and big sister's birthdays are a day apart!  Wild, isn't it?
We love her because of things like this...



In full on play mode with her new toys.
Probably my favorite...
Still workin' that tambourine...
This cutie pie really liked Tybee's gifts!
Back to the table for round 2 of eating.

Always very busy.

Clay just couldn't stand for Tybee to get all the attention...

What a wonderful birthday party we had!  I still can't get over that my Tybee is 2!!!  We had such a great day celebrating such a great little girl.  Happy Birthday to my Tybee!

No comments:

Post a Comment