Amelia is 8 months old today!!! Her personality is in full bloom!
She now says Da Da and Ma Ma!!! She has been saying Da da da da da da for a while now and I have heard her make the "m" sound, but I knew she didn't mean Mama. BUT- the other morning I got up and went in the other room and she said, "MaaaaMa!" I even think she may have reached a little bit, you'll have to ask Clay. It was most precious.
She now says Da Da and Ma Ma!!! She has been saying Da da da da da da for a while now and I have heard her make the "m" sound, but I knew she didn't mean Mama. BUT- the other morning I got up and went in the other room and she said, "MaaaaMa!" I even think she may have reached a little bit, you'll have to ask Clay. It was most precious.
Crawling, well...not so much. She gets around well and could give an inchworm a run for his money, but she mainly rolls and scoots to get the things she needs.
She likes to hold things up and shake them.
She LOVES her sister!!!
She is working on her 3rd and 4th teeth on bottom. We will all be ready for that to be over with.
She is all around a happy little thing and really doesn't complain much. When she does complain- you surely know something is wrong- this girl is IN or OUT! I don't look forward to this trait during the teenage years...
We love our Millie Moo very much and are having lots of fun with her!!! Happy 8 months, Amelia!
Tybee is 28 months now :)
So blessed to have happy, healthy babies.
She is working on her 3rd and 4th teeth on bottom. We will all be ready for that to be over with.
She is all around a happy little thing and really doesn't complain much. When she does complain- you surely know something is wrong- this girl is IN or OUT! I don't look forward to this trait during the teenage years...
We love our Millie Moo very much and are having lots of fun with her!!! Happy 8 months, Amelia!
Just in case you were wondering whether or not to invest in the cute monthly shirts for your little one... YES, you should! The paper method has become a bit impossible...
So blessed to have happy, healthy babies.
No comments:
Post a Comment