Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Mattie and Dan's Wedding

Clay and I both grew up with the Wright family.  Funny enough though, not with each other.  I didn't know Clay until I started school at Sardis in the 9th grade.  We each have known Mattie since we were kids and were so glad to get to share her special day with all of our families.  My Mom did the food and cake for the wedding and Mattie did an OUTSTANDING job with the decor!  She has great taste!  It was one of the prettiest and most fun weddings I have been to!  I loved that it was Mattie and Dan's wedding- everyone had a ball!!!


My Mom is GOOD!!!  Isn't it beautiful!!!




Tybee and Anya playing peek-a-boo with some cute little boys :)
The favors were homemade jelly jars that said, "Spread the Love"
The dancing was very entertaining for the girls.
Grandy and Tybee
Paige and Landon
 Millie and Mortons
Carryn and Danny
 Amelia was snug as a bug with her Bobbie
 I had a really cute date to the wedding :) 
 Tybee thought Mattie looked like a princess.
 Tybee and Nanee doing the Cupid Shuffle
 Amelia with Page (Mother of the Bride)- they are buddies
 Will, Landon, Hub, and Clay, all enjoying themselves.
 This was just after Tybee grabbed my face and said, "I AM SLEEPY!"
 She got a second wind, though.
Tybee and Anya had a fun night together.

The wedding was great, and we wish Mattie and Dan all the happiness in the world!!!  Congrats!

No comments:

Post a Comment