The Easter Bunny came to see Tybee and Amelia!!! Amelia was a sleepy head and did not want to wake up to see what he had brought her, so we didn't make Tybee wait on her to get up.
Tybee was excited about all of her Easter goodies!
Finally, the littlest princess decided to rise and join us. She liked her Easter goodies too.
I find her to be especially cute.
After we explored our Easter goodies and got ready for church we headed to Gadsden to go to my parents' church. After church, we all headed back to Mom and Dad's for some FOOD! Unfortunately, we all changed into more comfortable clothes after church, so I didn't get a picture of everyone in their "Sunday best". We were comfy, though.
Ricky Do Da Day waiting on his burger!
Dad- working the grill
I felt it important to include this series of pictures so that you can see what we have to go through to get a picture of Lee. I will have to say that Rachel has helped this process dramatically, it however has a tremendous amount of room for improvement.
Finally...
Paige, Landon, and Ricky shooting the breeze.
Daddy Clay
We had a large number of dogs- even for my parents' house in attendance. This is Lee and Rachel's puppy, Carlos. He was very sweet. Any time we talk about Carlos, Tybee says, "Carlos knocked me over and I cried." She has started reviewing her activities based on whether or not she cried. Sometimes Clay will ask her if she had a good day or a good time somewhere and she will say, "oh yes, I didn't cry."
Uncle Lee, hiding eggs
Uncle Landon, and Paige hiding eggs- he went easy on them this time.
Anya was a very good egg-hunter
Tybee had a little help.
My blueberry bush at Mom's house.
Tybee with her uncles
Uncles and girlfriends
Landon was striking some fierce poses- Easter had him feeling sassy.
So sad my sweet Moo was still napping for this...
The usual when these two get together. No one can complain of it being boring...
Tybee had enough of her jelly beans.
Rachel and her lovely brick.
The girls had to wash their dirty hands and had a lot of fun splashing in the water.
Butterfly on my Mimi's snowball bushes
Mom's lettuce garden, she always has a pretty garden.
Strawberries
Tybee and Anya found Mom's bee hats, they were awfully cute! We didn't go to see the hive because I am allergic to bees. For those of you who don't know, my Mom is now a bee keeper. It is REALLY neat, I just don't see any reason to go and possible have to stab myself with an epi-pen. She claims that they are "sweet bees". I will have to send my camera with someone next time we are there. Even though I can't see the bees, I do look forward to their honey!!!
They were on a mission to find a basketball and they succeeded!
She behaves exactly as it looks like she does...
Tybee was happy to play with the nasty, dirty basketball.
She said, "I love you, Little Bear." He is so old...:(
Amelia joined us outside for some Easter fun. I thought she was too cute in her basket! She got tired of it quickly.
Again, the child laying in the grass on her back- she says she's "wallering".
Amelia does not like her Uncle Danny time to be interrupted by photos.
Landon took these pictures of Tybee. He said she ignored him until he said, "Hey Tybee, I've got some jelly beans." This is the look he got...
I thought this was a good way to end things. ;)
We had a very Happy Easter. I love the nice, easy-going days when everyone can just enjoy one another. I have to say how thankful and blessed I am for such a wonderful, loving family. We always joke that no one has to wonder how anyone in our family feels because we are all very blunt about what we think. I don't think any of us has ever doubted that they are cared about and loved though. I love my family and the way it works, even though it can be very frustrating at times. I appreciate everyone and am glad that we all want the best for one another.
I'm also so thankful for Jesus saving us, and parents who taught me about Him.
Happy Easter everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment