We were so excited to be invited to come to the Easter Egg hunt for Sardis Baptist's preschool kids! This is the kind of thing I feel like we miss out on by living away from home, so I was so excited to take the girls and get to see some old friends.
Take a look at these chicks!!! They were dyed before they hatched- I didn't know you could do that!
Of course, Tybee liked to pick up the eggs. We quickly discovered though that her main motivation for finding the eggs was the jelly beans inside them. She wanted to open every egg before she went on to find another one.
Bobbi and Katie helping out
Step 1: open and look for candy
Step 2: eat candy
Tybee and my friend, Heather's little girl. They are around 2 months apart (I think). They were so cute- and their mouths were so full of jelly beans...
All kinds of cousin action going on here :)
We were happy to see Natalie and Carver at the egg hunt as well.
Tybee has grown fond of laying on her back in the grass- don't ask why, I have not a clue.
We were also lucky enough to get to meet Melanie and Josh's new sweet baby girl, and to see Jenna and her very mobile baby boy :) They were too cute together. We miss hanging out with all of them. Clay was VERY happy to get to go play golf with Josh and Blake while the mommies got together. I wish we could do it more- it is even more fun now with the kids. They are very entertaining. We did have to comment though on how different our visits were now than before we all had kids. My how things are a changing :).
No comments:
Post a Comment