We took off to one of our favorites here in Kentucky, Natural Bridge. They have really great trails, they aren't necessarily easy for the average bear, but they are worth it in the end. This was (sadly) Amelia's first hike in the backpack and Tybee's first "real" hike. By real, I mean not paved...dirt, rocks and stumps :). She did GREAT!!! She was very proud of herself for making it the whole way and she was very focused on "watching her steps".
Despite the lack of her morning nap, Amelia was in good spirits the whole way too!
The sun was too bright for Little Miss Fedora.
We were hiking buddies- she held my hand the whole way there and back.
She was awfully proud of herself.
Snack time
My little snuggle bug.
And, she finally gave up, she was so good.
I'm glad we got to go back and do the trail again. The last time we had gone was when I had just found out I was pregnant with Amelia. It was a fun day for the family. It is getting a lot easier to do things like this with the girls now that Miss Millie is a little older. I think we will have a fun fall.
No comments:
Post a Comment