Monday, August 20, 2012

Birthday Week- Fancy Supper Style

Have I mentioned lately that Clay Morton is good to me?
If not, Y'all- Clay Morton is GOOD TO ME!
We were planning on getting a sitter this past weekend to go have a nice birthday dinner for me.  The more and more I thought about how much we will have going on in the next few weeks- and how much we have had going on the past several weeks- I decided I would choose an at-home birthday dinner from Clay.
 He did all of my favorites, plus an add on that is growing on me.
Salmon, asparagus, orzo with mushrooms and olives, and the add-on shrimp (which I really am liking these days).
It is a shame that I didn't partake in more seafood eating while we lived directly next to the ocean- so dumb, so dumb...
Maybe one day we will work our way back toward some coast somewhere and I can redeem myself...
In the meantime, Clay is doing a mighty fine job here in our Kentucky kitchen with the shrimp :)
CHEERS TO BIRTHDAY WEEK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment