My oldest friend, Micah, got hitched in Hotlanta last weekend!!! When I say oldest, I mean we have known each other since I was born. We have gone on many-a-vacation together and really grew up like brother and sister. Since we have moved away we aren't able to get together nearly as much, but he seems to have found a great mate and companion in Sierra. We wish them all the best in their marriage!
We had a really fun time exploring Midtown and enjoying the wedding festivities. We were even able to squeeze in a Braves game before we left. It was nice to get away for a long weekend- and who doesn't love a good wedding!?
We were all so fancy.
I love when everyone gets snazzy.
The wedding and reception were at The Peachtree Club which was at the top of the building we were in. The view was FANTASTIC! We could even see Stone Mountain!
Kendall and Mrs. Hollen
It was nice to catch up with people we hadn't seen in a while.
Micah and Miria dancing
Cutting the cake
Cutting a rug-
I'm out when the Mammas start line dancing to Adele...they did a nice job though.
Clay and I sporting our wedding sunglasses
Mom got Danny out on the dance floor too.
The Happy Couple
Micah and I- so happy he's so happy :)
And Sunday, Sunday- off to the Braves game!!!
Chipper had a great game!
Clay got me a tomahawk because I behaved well.
Atlanta is a great weekend trip! I would like to go again and take the girls sometime soon. We have family there that we don't get to see nearly enough and I think it would be a great trip with SO many fun things to do! Congrats again to Micah and Sierra, it was a lovely evening!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment