In preparation for the birthday party at our house we were a little worried about seating. It is never fun if you want to sit down, but there is no place to do so.
Since Clay has finished his Master's Degree (yea Clay! -more on this soon) he has a little more free time for projects. I found this on Pinterest click here to see table
and he decided to tackle it- and it turned out even better than I thought it would!!!
It is 8 feet long- so loads of people can sit at it comfortably. It was so nice to have it at the party. Clay put a lot of hard work into getting it done on time and I appreciate it very much. I think it means a lot more building it yourself too. So, great job to the husband! He just keeps giving me reasons to keep him around ;).
No comments:
Post a Comment