Monday, August 20, 2012

The Stash

So, now that Amelia has all new toys for her birthday, we have noticed her wanting to play in the toy box more.  I kept noticing her sitting down between the dollhouse and the toy box facing the wall.  I went over to check it out and I found her stash....
 She had 2 dolls, several balls and some dishes from the play kitchen all stashed away in her corner.  I cannot tell you how much this reminds me of my brother, Lee.  Hilarious.  He always knew exactly which toys were his, even though he and Landon had a lot of the same things.  And he PROTECTED them at all costs.  I just thought that this was too cute not to share.

I am sure we will have to have some talks about self-control and sharing in our near future...silly girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment