Happy Easter!
We have really anticipated Easter this year! Clay and I usually give up something for lent (even though we are Baptist). The girls have been learning more about the meaning of Easter with Resurrection Eggs that my mom got them. And I was able to go to our church's "Path to the Cross" bible study while the girls were at Wednesday night service leading up to Easter. The class was really cool, I learned so much! It was basically a Holy Land tour on video where a guide takes you through several places mentioned in the Bible for a more in depth discussion about Jesus' life before he was crucified. I enjoyed it so much!
Easter Morning and the Easter Bunny came to see the girls!!
Nothing like a good morning Cadbury!
All ready to go in their Easter Sunday best!
Not sure what the arm motions are about...it works though. A cross maybe?? Or Tada...here we are! ??
After church we headed over to have lunch with friends. We had a delicious family style Easter lunch and finished it off with carrot cake! It was wonderful and it really hit the spot! It was nice to have lunch with friends since we weren't with family on Easter this year.
Sweet little Easter girls
We owe Jennifer for her family portrait styling, she lined us all up so nicely, thanks J!
Don't know what I would do without these ladies (plus one that is missing). They are such a blessing in my life and help me to be a better me. I can't even contemplate how to add up the amount of encouragement and support these ladies (plus one that is missing) offer in my life and I am so grateful for their friendship!!
Love Love
No comments:
Post a Comment