Before we headed to the beach last week we stopped by Mom and Dad's for a too-quick visit and some breakfast. Before we left, Nanee taught Tybee how to pick strawberries and she LOVED it! I am so grateful that my girls can have these experiences with their family. I remember once before I had kids when we were living in Daphne having a minor melt-down because I thought my kids wouldn't know/like the smell and feeling of dirt in a freshly plowed field. I know it may sound dumb- but when you come from a place with a lot of land as Clay and I both did, you fear your kids missing out on stuff like that. I'm glad Tybee and Amelia can learn about these things from both sets of their grandparents. Thanks Moms and Dads. We appreciate you and the time we get to spend at home.
No comments:
Post a Comment