Thursday, May 17, 2012

Pinterest Minus Procrastination

It has been driving me crazy not having a fun wreath on my door since Easter!  There are WAY too many cute ideas on Pinterest for me not to have had one!  I finally stopped the procrastination and got busy!

 I think it turned out pretty cute!

 These little fabric flowers have become my obsession.  I whipped these little cuties up during our yard sale on Saturday.  Tybee sat outside with me and had a really good time. 
This Monday we were brushing our teeth and she said, "It's not Mother's Day?"  I said, "Nope, not anymore."  Then she said, "It's not yard sale day?"  I said, "Nope, it's just Monday."  She said, "Oh, I'm so sad-it's just Monday." 
I thought that one was noteworthy.  Clay told her it was ok to have a case of the Mondays.
I'm glad I got busy- but there really aren't enough hours in the day to do all of the things I am inspired by!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment