Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Keeneland with the Cashions

Most of you who read our blog know, or know of my best buddy Carrie Beth.  We met in our education classes at Alabama and I don't know what my college years would have been like without her- not to mention our first years as parents.  She is one of those good, honest, really there for you kind of friends.  We pick up where we left off, even if it has been a while.  What is even more awesome is that Tybee and her oldest Curt are only 4 months apart and Amelia and Jack are just 3 weeks apart- and no, we did not plan this.  Clay and Lee are also good friends and have a lot in common, so it is always SO NICE to get together with them.  Even though it is extremely different when we get together now than before we had kids, we all have such a great time together.  OK- enough with the Cashion love-fest.  They came up to visit and to go to Keeneland for the day.  This was also my first time to go while they were racing!  We had a great day and the kids had a really good time together too!  Glad they made the trip up!!!
Amelia and Jack
sidenote- Carrie has MUCH better pictures than I of this, so when I get those I will probably post them.
 Curt and Tybee playing in the bubbles
 We could not have asked for a better day to play outside!

 Curt and Tybee in the "Bad Boy Buggie"
Tybee's Papa Dave taught her to call it a bad boy buggie, but when she says it, it comes out "bad boy baggie".  It is cute.
 They were too cute together!
 Tybee hauling the dogs...
 Tybee hauling Millie.
 So, yes- my camera battery died shortly after we arrived.  Boo!!!  These are the only 3 pictures I got, and let me tell you, Carrie Beth and I were looking way too cute to only have 2 pictures of us!  You must know that our primary purpose for even attending was the lovely fascinators atop our heads.  We were sad that the weather turned cold and rainy that day, but we had a really nice time anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment