I'm a little embarrassed to show the nastiness of these chairs, but I think you need to witness it in order to appreciate the Little Green.
All I can say is that we are working on better table manners...
Enter, Little Green
And: Vwalla! Cushions are as good as new! I LOVE my Little Green! I think with dogs and children you almost have to have one. I am like the girl on the commercial that smiles when people make a mess in her house because- hey, it's all good! I've got a Little Green! I have had it for about 4 years and it has been a fantastic cleaning tool.
My newest "thing" is my Circulon baking sheet. We have had the same cookie sheets since we were married (going on 9 years) and it was time for some replacements. I picked one of these bad boys up at TJ Maxx for about $9.99 (a large one). It caught my eye because of the way it looked and because it said 100% non-stick. Of course, my attitude said, "we'll see about that..."
Y'all- it is 100% non-stick. I went back and bought every variation of the pan that I could find. This picture was taken after making 3 batches of cookies!
Nothing is more satisfying than washing this pan- ok, I can think of a few more satisfying things, but it is nice :).
No comments:
Post a Comment